Subject: Customs information required - Cosmetic products
From: "Planet Aura" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 13:38:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of Planet Aura, a freight forwarder based in 
Castres, in the Tarn region of France, specializing in the shipment of wine 
and champagne both within France and internationally.

We are currently working with a new client from the wine sector who is 
looking to develop and export a range of olive oil-based cosmetic products. 
These items are manufactured in France in compliance with current European 
regulations.

As part of the logistical planning for these shipments, we would like to 
confirm whether your territory permits the importation of such cosmetic 
products, and if so, whether there are any specific customs procedures, 
regulatory requirements, or restrictions that we should be aware of.

Please find attached detailed product information sheets outlining the 
composition and characteristics of the items in question.

Should you require any further details, please do not hesitate to contact 
us. We thank you in advance for your time and valuable assistance.

Best regards,

  <https://drive.google.com/thumbnail?id=1RbvJJzdHQebauftPmxaczXLSG7-5XsHQ>

Albane

Alternante Commerciale & Logistique  Planet Aura

*	 <https://www.facebook.com/PlanetAuraExport>
*	 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/90471357/admin/feed/posts/>
*	 <https://www.instagram.com/planet_aura/>

*	  <https://signature-generator.com/images/email/phone.png>  Téléphone: 
+33979114507
*	  <https://signature-generator.com/images/email/mobile.png>  Mobile: 
+33659567272
*	  <https://signature-generator.com/images/email/email.png>  Email: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
*	  <https://signature-generator.com/images/email/website.png>  Site web: 
www.planet-aura.com <http://www.planet-aura.com/>
*	  <https://signature-generator.com/images/email/address.png>  Adresse: 5 
Impasse François Arago, 81100 CASTRES

Pour prendre rendez-vous avec un membre de l'équipe Planet Aura, cliquez ici 
<https://calendar.app.google/U4ZccGWXsCy9cmaw6>

Si vous recevez ce message en dehors des périodes de travail ou pendant vos 
congés, vous n’êtes pas tenu(e) de répondre sauf en cas d’urgence 
exceptionnelle.